The mission of Victory Athletics is to provide and promote athletic opportunities among home school families. FVAA shall exist for the purpose of providing homeschool children with the opportunity to participate in organized competitive sports, teach Christian principles, and encourage relationships that will challenge each young person to strive for maturity in all areas of their lives.
The mission of Victory Volleyball is to develop Christ-like character through the pursuit of competitive greatness.
Competitive greatness…demands commitment, places team before self, accepts reality, yet pursues daily improvement for the glory of God.
- Honor God
- Development of Christ-like Character
- Pursue Competitive Greatness
Growing Champions: Pursuing Greatness
Victory Volleyball’s Commitment
- Christ-like character development in ourselves and our student athletes. We believe that athletics is an excellent environment to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ and become more like him through the testing of our faith.
- Pursuit of excellence in all that we do. Colossians 3:23 states “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord” and we believe this applies to all areas of life including athletics. This includes the pursuit of winning at all levels but also doing the little things well such as taking care of our facilities and practicing with effort and enthusiasm.
- High caliber coaches who are committed to the development of student-athletes spiritually and athletically. We desire to have coaches who are highly knowledgeable in their sport and have a desire to help the “whole” athlete grow and develop to achieve success.
- Performance training empowers athletes to reach their genetic potential through the improvement of core strength, speed, and explosive power. We believe that performance training will help protect and prepare athletes to play at the highest levels.